Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy New Year



Happy New Year! Champagne always looks so pretty in the glass, with all the little bubbles, AND they look especially great when it's Veuve Cliquot served for a special occasion. Chester always does a good job with taking the "cheers" photo.

I look like a uniformed schoolgirl in that jacket but other than that, I have to say I really like this picture of us - that fireplace behind us really makes a good backdrop :)

Nothing says "HOLIDAY" like a pound of caviar. I swear to god i was full for hours...my arteries must be clogged and in need of an angioplasty from all the added fat from those eggs :) But there is nothing like the taste of the individual briny, salty roe popping in your mouth - YUMMO! If you haven't already tried it, American Bowfin caviar is really reasonably priced AND tastes great. It goes for about $60 a pound ( Ithink, that's what Molly said)

No comments: