Monday, March 05, 2007

Wedding Planning...phase 1

As excited as I am about getting married...I'm not your typical bride. I am definitely particular and know exactly what I want....but funny enough what I want doesn't always remember the girlie stuff like buying a dress.

The dress search is now completed...after only 2 visits...I think it has more to do with my fear of dress shopping in general than anything else. I always have a hard time with dresses, because I primarily like plain, simple things to which my friends snore at. I think I did alright with the wedding dress...but we'll find out soon enough.

1 comment:

Malibu Betty said...

best part of the dress purchase?? NO ALTERATIONS NEEDED!! WOOT WOOT!

I am trying to keep these people from fleecing us with all these supposed wedding "costs." Only now I have to make sure I neither gain nor lose any weight between now and July.