Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Welcome to your teens

I don't know if I should congratulate her or warn her...but Tori (Forrest's niece) has officially entered her teens as of July 23rd. I bet she is very excited to be 13 and entering that interesting middle ground area of young adulthood...where you're no longer play with dolls, but don't quite yet wear stilettos. Granted there are wonderfully exciting things like getting your driver's license, prom, applying to college...but there are also horrible terrifying things like, high school, going to college and well, just growing up. It goes by so fast once you hit double digits in age...I think she was just 10 when I first met her, but in some pictures from the wedding...I swear she fit right in in pics with my friends and you wouldn't have known that she wasn't in her 20's...oh boy.

Anyways, here's to the adventure of being in your teens - Happy Birthday :)

No comments: