Saturday, September 08, 2007

Battle Wounds

So I recently fell off my road bike while cycling through the aquatic park. It was a slow mph fall, as I was trying to avoid a parked cyclist and a jogger...weaving through traffic while clipped into the pedals is not a good idea. For a few days, I couldn't even roll over without screaming in pain. The other day, I grazed the turnstile at the Bart station and I almost passed out. It hurts that bad....oy! For the first few days, it hurt every time I sat down, because my skin would stretch...so gross.

p.s. the worst part is, that bruise picture is from a week AFTER I fell. This one is gonna be a doozey.

2 comments:

Chester said...

Egads -- had no idea it was that bad. Well, you can look at the bright side as being that you don't have a broken wrist from trying to stiff-arm your way out of the fall.

Malibu Betty said...

i told you...isn't it disgusting? And that's after it's faded a bit too.