Sunday, January 13, 2008

heeheeheeheeheehee


This Christmas, Forrest got me a wallet...because I specifically needed a wallet. The insane thing though, is he bought a Louis Vuitton wallet - which I think is absolutely beautiful but crazy expensive...it took me almost a week to just take it out of the box.

Once I finally became comfortable using the wallet, I was then ashamed that the purse carrying the wallet was a fraction of the wallet's price. This is crazy, I know...I am just talking myself into buying a purse worthy enough of the new wallet :)

So in Hawaii (lower sales tax and all) I went to the LV store in Wailea and did some damage - viola, there it is.

I was also afraid to take this out of the box (which is also beautiful-they must spend a fortune on packaging) It will now house my new wallet and be my "nights and weekends" purse only - I am literally afraid of it.

3 comments:

Chester said...

It's nice to see you embrace your ethnic roots.

Anonymous said...

congratulations on officially becoming "asian". it's beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

very nice! What is the wallet like? Look at how fancy you are!!!