Monday, December 08, 2008

Turkey Trot @ Sac State

On Thanksgiving morning, we headed out to Sacramento State for the annual Turkey Trot 5K. For some crazy reason, I thought I could swing the 10K....but after completing the 5K, I knew there was no hope for me to do the 10K. I've been trying to work out consistently while prego to keep the extra pounds at bay...and even still running, albeit at a slower pace and for shorter periods than before but damnit I am still running and that's all that matters. But it must have been a combination of lack of sleep + running at my old pace that caused me to poop out like I did after the trot.

Afterwards I pretty much felt like shit for the rest of the day then was unable to sleep that night and was a zombie all day Friday. Gotta love it!

No comments: