Monday, September 28, 2009

The spookiness begins!

Yesterday our neighborhood had a pumpkin patch...basically some enterprising young kiddos put together a pumpkin patch for their neighbors where they can buy pumpkins.

Minus the blemished ones which were a flat $5, the other pumpkins were sold via silent auction. I have learned that I am NOT a good silent auction participant...doubling the previous bid...hahaha! Well that did ensure that we ended up with ALL of the pumpkins that I wanted.

Different view of our haul....we got one blemished one...one regular one and one cinderella one! So each one of us have a pumpkin to carve for Halloween. I am SO excited for all these fun holidays - because now my grumpity grump hubbs cannot deny my enthusiasm for holidays because of Donut.

Molly is cuh-razy for Hello Kitty and while at Target the other day, I saw this cute Hello Kitty trick or treat bag...

No comments: