Tuesday, December 15, 2009

CIM Marathon...maybe next time

Donut braving the cold to cheer on Auntie Linh on her mission to complete 26.2 for a second time -go Auntie Linh! Amazingly I was able to run alongside Linh for about 1.5 miles at her 9 min mile pace...needless to say I wanted to puke the rest of the day because I don't run that fast...EVER. I really really wanted to run CIM and even made it up to 13 miles in my training but I started traveling for work (like a lot) and I started to get a really nagging pain in my pelvis...it literally felt like it was breaking. So I quit. And now I have a little set of love handles.
Last weekend we went up to Sacramento to visit the grandparents. Ann, Scott and Lincoln also came up for the weekend. It's wonderful to have cousins nearby so we can visit regularly. Check out some of the pics from Lincoln's site...

No comments: