Sunday, May 30, 2010

My latest obsession...

As a first time mom of a toddler... I no longer wear earrings unless they are bolted to my ear lobes and well, necklaces are a lost cause. And shopping trips are few and far between because even though we live in the city... driving downtown can sometimes seem like a REALLY LONG excursion. Not that I particularly love shopping...but once you've gone through body inflation, deflation and being covered in baby barf and poop...you sometimes want to jazz yourself up a bit.

So when I finally do get to go shopping, I go a little too big. My latest obsession has been designer shoes. I finally got into the designer jeans craze a few years ago after happily wearing the cheapest jeans on the planet for decades... And with my move to Jimmy Choo shoes - I totally understand... my feet have never loved walking around all day in 3 inch heels so much before. It is absolutely amazing how different it is...how much more comfortable they are. My intent (justification) is that I'll buy fewer things but nicer things... (hahahaha - like any excuse really matters) My feet feel way more fabulous than the rest of me does... do stillettos go with plaid shorts and a polo?


No comments: