Thursday, December 29, 2005

Vamos a volver a la casa


So I'm leavin..on a jet plane...and this time I know I'm going directly back home :) and no stinkin 3 hour delay on the Dallas runway will stop me. That's the view looking out the window at the Cancun airport. Interesting observations included the trees all being the same height if not stripped bare of their leaves. Andrew's mom made a good point that if a hurricane rolls in every few years it would probably discourage the trees from growing past a certain point.

All in all I'm back in one piece and now back at work. I gotta say it was nice to spend Christmas on the sunny beaches of the Yucatan Peninsula. And to those who tried to scare me by saying "oooo, you're first vaca together...haha..." all was fine. Apparently it's some big deal and people have been known to come close to killing each other while on vacation because you end up spending every waking minute with the same person. No killing fields here. The only thing that was sacraficed was crates of limes and margarita mix.

1 comment:

Malibu Betty said...

Same guy - just referred to him by his middle name. I just refer to him as Andrew when we hang out with his family. Apparently you're the only person who thinks it's wierd