Monday, August 28, 2006

Culinary Excursion


I have heard about the elusive Chili-Mac and have been fascinated by it and really just wanted to try it. Holy crap people. The shit is good. I don't know why I didn't eat this everyday in college....because it's perfect college food.

Chester - did you hear me? This is PERFECT college food.

OMG - I'm so on my way to PWT stardom. The only things missing now are to
  • Make sure Rhonda makes my next haircut a mullet
  • Trade in the Element for a beat up Camaro
  • Ensure the Camaro does not work so it can remain on cinder blocks on my parents' lawn
I almost made homemade mac&cheese in an effort to "glam" this up...but there's no denying it. Going straight out of the box and can is the way to go on this meal. Preservatives are the wave of the future - why else do you think I look so young?

No comments: