Thursday, August 03, 2006

Shameful Secret

I bought the Paris Hilton song "Stars are Blind" I went to itunes and paid real money for it. Now Apple has added this to my music shopping patterns.

I hate to say it but it's really kind of catchy. Most people have said that it reminds them of a No Doubt song...similar in style, etc. I can see how they could come to that conclusion, but in my mind, it reminds me of the song "The Tide is High" by Atomic Kitten

**sample of the lyrics** you be the judge
The tide is high
But I'm holding on
I'm gonna be your number one

I'm not the kinda girl
Who gives up just like that (Oh no)

It's not the things you do
That tease and hurt me bad
But it's the way you do the things
You do to me
I'm not the kinda girl
Who gives up just like that
*Oh no*

The tide is high
But I'm holding on
I'm gonna be your number one
The tide is high
But I'm holding on
I'm gonna be your number one

1 comment:

Malibu Betty said...

i just listened to the Atomic Kitty version on itunes and realized it sounded different than the one I was familiar with.