Tuesday, October 17, 2006

San Jose Rock & Roll Half Marathon

Here's a recap of the San Jose Half Marathon that took place 2 weekends ago. In the pic above from left to right you will see: me, Andrew, Forrest, Chester, Hollis and Linh. Sam, being the family sherpa was behind the camera for the entire event and carried a bag full of everyone's crap. Eventu

Andrew 1:34:04
Hollis 1:41:46
Linh 1:54:10
Betty 2:09:31
Forrest 2:27:45
Chester No time available

  1. I know Chester will have some comment or another for the use of "Andrew" but in cases like this where both are present, it is easier. And no, I don't think it's confusing or cute...like Chester would have you believe.
  2. Holy crap she is faster than most men out there! Hollis has been a training maniac these past few months in her quest to run the NYC marathon the first weekend in November at a super fast time to qualify for Boston - I think she has it in her...especially with times like that!
  3. Yo - what's with the sub 2 hour time from Linnie? She likes to say "I don't like to run fast" when she shows up to Tuesday Track workouts....but I know she's lying. With times like that...geez. FYI - Linh is thinking about running CIM in December so she can get that elusive marathon under her belt.
  4. Check that shit out! 2:09! That's 21 minutes FASTER than my Nike half marathon almost exactly one year ago!! Please excuse all the exclamation marks but I am REALLY EXCITED - I hope all the gain wasn't all due to the flat course...
  5. I think Andrew and I looked it up but Forrest came in 10th in his age bracket. AND there were only 2 runners in the next age bracket, really as long as he keeps running he could own his age group.
  6. No comment here except - did Chester really even run???? HMMMMMMMMMMM

No comments: