Wednesday, May 16, 2007

OH MY GOD

I am so flipping depressed....I just went to Sushimania and it looks like the place has been sold :(
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

they had one of those yellow paper signs on the door that indicate someone else has applied for a license at that location or change of ownership or something.... Inside the employees were the same, but no Hidei. I couldn't bring myself up to ask what had happened because I had no support crew with me and was afraid I would lose my shit. It's an end of an era....I have been going there for 8 years....I can't believe I have to find a new sushi place....I feel so abandoned.

Chester has graciously volunteered to go there with me next week to find out what's going on...

Some past sushimania highlights

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's okay betty. we've got the sunnyvale sushi boat place that we don't even know the name of. and the people there recognize us...it can be our new "sushimania".