Monday, October 08, 2007

Kangate 2007!!

That's right bitches, that's beer pong. We know how to do this. Every year, my brother Sam and I would pick a football game to go to, to get there early and tailgate for. This year...it wasn't quite the "Kang-gate" anymore as I turned into the Junod/Kang Tailgate plus 40 some odd people. That's right - 40 people.

In years past, it was something like 4-10 people so I'm not sure what happened here but suddenly, I found myself buying $1,000 worth of food/drinks and rotating ice in and out of 4 coolers that were holding food in our apartment.

The Niners didn't win but I'm not surprised there...hopefully next year the Packers or Colts will be back in town for some real ass kickin :)

Not a bad view from our nose bleed seats, but you get an interesting mix of people. Behind us we ended up with some SUPER drunk Seahawks fans that then proceeded to pee on Venus. Apparently the toilet challenged young man couldn't help himself and proceeded to get arrested while still holding his penis in his hand.

No comments: