Sunday, June 08, 2008

Movie Review: Sex and the City

This weekend Hiroko put together a viewing of Sex in the City in the Marina...so I joined Susi, Vanessa, Melissa and Hiroko at Circa for cosmos and then over to the Marina theater for the 7pm showing.
Gotta tell ya - it was everything I hoped / wanted it to be....it was like an extended season finale, perfectly wrapping up all of the storylines neatly but not without a bumpy journey before getting there. The ending showed the characters in their true form...the type of people they were originally portrayed in the begininning of the series, finally reaching a place where they reach their goals, mature and are still exactly who they want to be.
I can't wait to get the DVD so I can add it to my Sex and the City collection :)

No comments: