Friday, January 02, 2009

La Brea Tarpits....or I LOVE MUSEUMS

Forrest and I in front of some sloth things. Saturday morning after the baby supply store in Korea-town...three of us (Big Forrest, Forrest Andrew and I) all headed over to the La Brea Tar Pits. I had never been there and with my new love of natural history museums, I was excited to check it ou.
Apparently this shit just bubbles up everywhere! They had these random fenced off areas all over the park and parking lot. I wonder if they will eventually have to re-layout the entire

Forrest insisted that I take this picture as it looks like I am either being mauled or humped by this giant tree sloth.
Some wolf skulls lining an exhibit wall. So no dinosaurs at this place but LOTS of mammal remains.
I think this was sloth...

No comments: