Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hamburg, Germany

Some pics from downtown Hamburg Germany... The latest trip to Europe had me on 6 planes in 5 days and in each city for less than 24 hours = not that awesome but a lot of stamps on the passport


November wrapped up a travel filled year for me...some work and some personal but all equaling into living out of a suitcase for weeks at a time. Typically it can be expected that I will be on the road roughly once a month for my job. However this year it wasn't spread out so nicely, instead I would have batches of trips so I would be gone 3 out of 5 weeks in a row then no travel for 2 months then again another batch of trips. It has provided me some perspective, frequent flier miles and my family a little more stress.

  • The perspective is that every place is basically the same so now I can not so intrigued by the prospect of visiting foreign places.
  • FF miles - so close to making platinum status I may just book a round trip to Europe to get those last few miles
  • Family stress - Donut is particularly clingy to me these days and can't quite stand to have me out of her line of sight

No comments: