Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I had no idea how cool it was

That's a picture of Sam with a light ball thing on his head. I think it was in the sensory area or something.

Recently during a rainy weekend, Donut and I met up with some pals at the Exploratorium. This place is AWESOME! It's a huge space with activities that can keep Donut interested until at least her early teens. I was amazed at all the cool stuff there and given Donut's attention span we spent most of the time at a handful of exhibits...one involved her favorite thing, water and the other involved a spinning wheel of fabric that she liked to dart in and out of. I still have about 50% of the place unexplored.

We ended up getting a membership...so now we can go all the time and literally we have gone once a weekend for three weekends now. Hopefully us parents don't get bored of this place because it's 1) super close by and 2) effectively free now with this membership

No comments: