Monday, November 21, 2011

My new favorite thing - the Kindle

I have always loved to read and have a book rotation with Molly but my latest toy is the Amazon Kindle. I got Forrest one for Christmas last year and thought I would never switch...because I love the experience of turning pages in a book (I know...lame and I am a dinosaur) but I finally gave in as we were gearing up for our European vacation. There was no way I was going to lug around a ton of books for the two week trip... AND then I learned you get free international 3G and I was sold. Since the 6 weeks I have had this thing I have read 10 books...craziness. So with that, I bid you happy reading and everyone I know will be getting one of these for their birthday over the next year.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

this thing is the SHIT! Sam got me one last year and I love it for the big books and such. I think you can even "rent" books from the library now!!!