Monday, January 02, 2006

Best of 2005 (my life)

Where to begin?

I can't believe 2005 is already over and we're 2 days into another year. Where did all the time go? This was the year of change - changes to all things me, resulting in a whole new life. While some goals were met and others went completey ignored...some new achievements were gained without even trying. So here goes a recap on some of the more memorable moments:

  • I ran Bay to Breakers (back up...I was running -- HA!)
  • I ran a half marathon (there's that running again)
  • I got a new job (super fabu)
  • I even took time off
  • We all turned 28 (EEK) except Hiroks who turned 29
  • I watched more than one movie in a theather
In other news...my brother graduated college and has a job...how wierd is that? It's like he's an adult now. Familywise, my uncle passed away and my cousin had a baby...making an entrance and exit for the larger clan. On the wedding front, I wasn't invited to a single wedding (WOO-HOO) - making 2005 the breather year for yours truly...although now I'm starting to get word of all the babies that are coming soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, Chester and I turned 30.