Monday, January 09, 2006

The Honeymoon's Over

Jeez - you can say that again. I'm officially no longer a newbie at the company. I'm just closing in on my second full month and things are really starting to heat up. Last week I spent an ungodly amount of time tracking down figures so I could generate a report to tell management how well our advertising money was spent. Halfway through the process I was trying to kill myself by papercutting my wrists - ha!

This week is the first full week of the new year and my plate is full...as full as Sam's plate ususally is at Fresh Choice. Keep in mind he usually clears that place out. Got an 8 week webinar series kicking off shortly with an integrated online advertising/branding campaign...plus some product launches and blah blah blah. WOH...

Now that the pleasantries are over, the real work begins....we'll see what I can do. I have high hopes :)

No comments: