Thursday, April 20, 2006

2 wheelin to work


I don't know if you can see that...but that'a a 10 mile route from roughly Apple Computer headquarters to my office in Palo Alto. I watned to try cycling to work...but in the interest of my own fear, I started with 1/2 the route first. I'm also cycling with Hiroko after work so I didn't want to burn myself out. Especially since I did a hard bike ride yesterday during lunch. 30 miles today sounded easier than 40 miles today.

Who knows.

It was a pretty easy ride, except it was f-ing cold at 6:00 am and well, I wasn't composed enough in the morning to look for my arm warmers and cold out gloves.

1 comment:

Malibu Betty said...

Im hoping to start riding to and from work on Tuesday/Thursdays barring any other social engagements. Even then, I can always take the train to meet up with people and lock my bike up somewhere...lots of options.

The twice a week ride will give log 80 miles a week for me. And with a semi regular wednesday lunch ride - I will sometimes hit 100 miles a week...pretty cool