Monday, April 24, 2006

Preppy Town USA

Lobster rolls, notwistanding - and not including time on the cape or trips to Dunkin Donuts.... This is the place of my people... I love Boston. Maybe it's the fact that my pressed polo shirts and khakis are accepted with open arms or just that my up-tighted-ness feels at home here...but until the day when I've deciced to throw in the liberal towel and finally try my luck in bean town....i'll be here...i guess

Until then, I am California bound and love my sandy beaches and ocean waves.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your fascination with preppy is still odd to me. It's purely defined by private schools, uniforms or dress codes, and 14-18 year olds.

Why would anyone want to be associated with that?

Anonymous said...

oh snap!

Malibu Betty said...

I went to a private catholic high school, but no uniforms. I was recently told by a good friend of mine that I have the wardrobe taste of an old lady.

Dude you wouldn't understand, you're just a label whore.

Malibu Betty said...

I am bummed they don't sell travel sized bottles of starch that I can pack on business trips to iron my shirts and/or pants

Malibu Betty said...

who the fuck is taylor townsend?