Sunday, March 23, 2008

Movie Revier: In Bruges

Went to see In Bruges on Friday night after work and a quick stop at Williams Sonoma. Can I reiterate how much I flipping LOVE that place? It is like Christmas every time I walk into a Williams Sonoma. Forrest has said "anything you want for the kitchen is no problem with me." meaning I have completely authority to buy one of everything at Willy S with no complaint from the hubby....he is creating a monster - LOL.

Back to the movie...eh.
We need to start watching some comedies because I am starting to get depressed and lose my faith in humanity with the string of movies we have seen lately. This one is about two hitmen who hide out in the Belgian city of Bruges after a royal fuck up at their last job. Things happen, there are midgets, hookers, fights with Canadians and lots of cocaine. It starts getting a little messy towards the end and leaves on a bit of an unresolved note.... It was entertaining but very dark.

No comments: