Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Susan & Julie's Baby Shower

The guests of honor digging into their bounty. I cannot believe that they have each only gained 13 pounds. Julie is due in mere weeks!!! I gained 13 pounds just talking about the possibility of having children one day.

Finally after MUCH anticipation, I am able to post the pictures of the diaper cakes! I made one for Susan and one for Julie. The best part was each they are having a girl and boy, respectively so I was able to use all of the appropriate colors.




Our big bellies. That's me on the left and Forrest on the right. I was trying to think of ways to have games at a co-ed baby shower that would be funny for both boys and girls. So the first game was a contest to see who had the best fake pregnancy belly. Chester won by a landslide with his enormous pillow baby that was literally creeping out of his sides.


Baby bottle drinking race. Greg won by a sip! Craig was a little deficient in his inability to drink from a bottle...he not only choked, he tried to play off his loss by saying the bottle was "defective."


Big belly contestants. The winners holding their bounty.





No comments: