Friday, October 24, 2008

Why I am Barack-ing the vote

I will likely be put on some "no fly list" soon but I just need to share as to why I am so publically voting against my party.

Reasons for Baracking the vote
1. Sarah Palin
2. Education

I think reason #1 is self explanatory. At times she basically makes me ashamed to be a woman. That folksy bullshit is exactly that, bullshit - I am afraid to the core when I think of her in an international conflict representing this country....uhhhhh. And really, when people aren't expecting much as a professional who has pride in their work...you would think any normal person would try to prove them wrong. Instead she seems to almost recoil further back into her isolated small town main street.

Education is the key to independance. It's the classic" if you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day but if you teach a man to fish, you feed him for life" philosophy. I am a firm believer that this is one of the few investments that will always provide copious amounts of return. Barack's voting record is very aggressive in education. Even with my conservative politics, I don't view education as a social program...it is a tool to ensure this country's international leadership. Even if you view it from a perspective of world domination...you need to arm your troops with the best weapons, etc. Educating all of America's children is the key to innovation, building of new industries, economic stability, rising generations out of poverty and creating an aware population.

No comments: