Monday, November 03, 2008

Halloween Wildlife

I never really got into dressing up for Halloween...it must have had something do with living in a lock down asian household. But Sam has always been crazy for halloween, sometimes going to great lengths and spending loads of money on costumes. This year he was on the cheap and showed up with a bag from the Mervyn's clearance sale, a long stretch of white fur and asked for my help in sewing on the fur to the sweatshirt to make this panda suit.

The thing is....he actually wore it to work...all day. And you know, I was thinking how lame that might be but no - there were more wildlife in the building that day.


When Sam sent this to me at work, I couldn't believe it...I was laughing so hard that morning I was barely able to forward this email on to other people. Trisha replied with a picture of a coworker of ours in a panda suit and a simple phrase "aren't pandas endangered?"

Really? Is the panda hunting that lion?



No comments: