Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving in Sacramento



Pic of the in law side of the family on Friday night a night out. I totally forgot to get a picture from Thursday night when my parents were there as well..doh! This year was supposed to be hosted at our house...but well, we didn't get the house so we moved the whole party up to my in laws in Sacramento. My parents and Same came up for the feasting as well :)


My sister in law is also pregnant...due 3 months before I am :) There is a grandchild windfall for my in laws this year. After an 8 year drought since the last grandchild, they are getting 2 within months of each other. Spring 2009 is going tp be a busy time of the year.

My mother in law has more pics, but there are ones of Ann and myself comparing bellies. Since we'll be seeing her in December for Christmas and then again in January for her baby shower, these progressive pictures are going to be lots of fun.

No comments: