Sunday, February 22, 2009

3D pics of Donut

Top down view of Donut's head... I had specifically asked the question "is our baby's head big?" because large domes tend to run in the Kang family and I wanted to be ready if I had to birth a basketball. The report back was that it is not so much big as it is deep...more like a football shape...kind of like Forrest's head...should be easier to squeeze out than a wide head.

Below are some facial 3D pictures of Donut. The quality is a little fuzzy since I had to take screen captures of the video to post onto the blog but you get the general idea... These were taken a few weeks ago (last weekend in Jan) so Donut hadn't really put on weight yet. I think she looks just like Forrest but so far it's just me.


2 comments:

"Tae's Mom" said...

Little baby looks like she warm and happy.

BTW: You should have looked at the BOB joggers with the attachments. :) The buggy looks wonderfully British.

Malibu Betty said...

we have a BOB on our registry for the jogging stroller...gotta keep in shape! I am planning on running a marathon in December as my get back to shape plan....