Sunday, February 22, 2009

The last trimester

So we're officially in the third trimester....meaning the end is near and in only mere months I should be able to see my feet again...or lean over to pick something up off the floor without getting stuck and a whole slew of other things.

The stroller we ordered finally came in the mail the other day and I implored Forrest to put it together the other night so I could play with it...hehehehehehehehehe...it is a bit bland just being tan and gray, but knowing we will have more kids I didn't want to get a pink one and end up having a boy for our second child or something...this was the neutral decision.
Forrest originally wanted the Orbit Baby and I kind of always wanted the Bugaboo....after much deliberation and testing of strollers and weighing in the hand me down car seats....we went Bugaboo...YAY

Just another view of the quilt and crib bumper that I made for Donut last weekend. I don't think I had originally taken a photo of the crib bumper... It is the printed fabric on one side and on the other side it is primarily white with the occasional color block of pink, yellow or green.

No comments: