Thursday, June 25, 2009

All Systems >>>> GO!

YAY!!!! Yesterday was my 6 week post partum check up and I was officially cleared for exercise! It has been so long that I started having dreams about running....that's apparently how much I missed working out - ha!

So today I went down to the YMCA with the baby and took their Post Natal Bodyworks class. I made it for 45 of the 75 minutes before I had to run out of there since Donut was starting to wail. The nice thing about this class is that you get to take the baby into the class with you and just leave them next to your workout station. Since the first hour was step aerobics, I got to peek into Donut's stroller while trying to keep up with the steps.

Last 15 pregancy pounds...this is your final warning - I am gunning for you!

No comments: