Monday, June 01, 2009

Happy Birthday to me...

My first Kara's Cupcakes experience was yesterday after a monster sushi take out dinner at the house with some friends. I'm not quite ready to leave the house for a night out on the town just yet - - it's only been 3 weeks people... but I am ready to have people come over and hang.

the cupcakes were obviously DELISH! The two left above are passionfruit cupcakes. We also had Vanilla cream, Coconut, Chocolate Cream, Chocolate and....I can't remember the fifth one. The hubbs did a super fantastic job of planning the get together and even Donut was great by staying awake for almost the entire party and not fussing at all when we kept passing her around to each guest so they could hold her.
Thanks everyone for a wonderful 32nd birthday!

No comments: