Monday, July 06, 2009

Almost tossed my cookies.


Notice the lack of guard rail along the side....wheeeeeeee...this road is so windy, but this was the first time I ever noticed and felt the windiness...I almost lost my lunch




Ahhhhhhh - the sound of relaxation. Or maybe it's more like "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" Yeah that's right. I got loads of sleeping in this weekend and it was AWESOME! We did bring the baby with us and I even breast fed her exclusively this weekend (no bottles) and I still got more sleep than usual..why you say? It's because that's all I did..eat, sleep, eat, sleep. There's something to be said for leaving all the chores at home.


I miss Sea Ranch already and cannot wait to go back! The best thing about the place is that there is literally nothing to do there. So you have to relax. Cell phones don't work, there's no where to go do stuff...it's great. And with it being our second wedding anniversary, it was nice to get outta town (just the three of us) to celebrate our little family.


BTW - this three blog living is kind of hard.... I mean, I don't want complain since I am the one that started this mess but it ain't so easy.

No comments: