Monday, March 27, 2006

Training Wheels...

So I just realized my "competition calendar" for 2006 is already semi-full.
  • 5/7 - Napa Sprint Triathlon
  • 6/10 - Camp Pendleton Mud Run
  • 10/8 - San Jose Rock and Roll Half Marathon

That doesn't sound like a lot but things are spaced out enough that I will be consistently training all year. And considering the additional events that I am thinking of adding, I think I'll just be at this schedule for a long time...eek. Crazy part is I want to do more.
  • July - Another Triathlon (I'm thinking Donner Lake Tri)
  • 10/28 - Nike Women's Half Marathon
  • April 2007 - Boston Marathon*

*I don't need to qualify, I just have to be selected from the employee lottery. Being a division of EMC has its perks...as EMC hosts a team for the Boston Marathon every year and allows their employees to enter a lottery for a chance to be a part of the team :) keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: