Sunday, April 27, 2008

Viva Las Vegas

View from our hotel room at the Wynn. It's pretty pimpin at the Wynn...it helps to be the newest hotel on the block. Oy and the spa....I could go on and on - so great that I couldn't say "no" to the hot tub and have since broken out with a case of exzema.

A couple of weekends ago, we hit up Vegas for the weekend...and spent the entire weekend - sleeping. I shit you not, we slept... for almost the entire time we were there. I was passed out by 11pm each night and then proceeded to take a variety of naps throughout the day. I ain't gonna lie, it was awesome!

Above and below are the only two pictures I remembered to take at Aureole.... I had a wonderful time there and thought the service and food were very lovely. I think Forrest is now ruined because has been to TFL and will proceed to judge everything against that standard. I also had a SUPER FANTASTIC coleslaw at Joe's Stone Crab in Cesar's and some great sushi in that same hotel/mall/mega-building.

No comments: