Tuesday, March 03, 2009

More baby stuff

We ordered a very modern high chair from a company called Bloom Baby. Basically it is a company started by four dads who were interested in less cutesy baby furniture so they make an entire line of ultra modern baby furniture that is totally expensive and sometimes I almost think impractical because it's so pretty...and will only be destroyed by your little munchkins as the teethe all over it.

BUT - I was able to get over myself for the high chair, it reminds me of the egg chair (which I love) and well I can't afford the adult variety so I guess we can get the kiddie variety....plus it adjusts so it goes from age 0 months all the way to about 5 years or 80 pounds...which ever comes first.

The saga of baby stuff continues.....

5 comments:

Chester said...

That is so, totally, a high-chair that Forrest would want.

Betty said...

not only does he like it...he's the one that picked it out. it is totally furniture that suits him: convertible, has wheels, is modern..blah blah blah..plus we got it in white and gray...could it be less colorful?

andrewj7 said...

looks like an iBabyChair

Malibu Betty said...

good call Jon - it does look like something Apple would put out there....I wonder if you could make one that just plugs the kid into some interactive iPod thing

Malibu Betty said...

good call Jon - it does look like something Apple would put out there....I wonder if you could make one that just plugs the kid into some interactive iPod thing