Thursday, March 26, 2009

at a fork in the road?

With Donut's arrival just around the corner, I am wondering if I should start a family blog...one where we can send a link to all of the grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles to keep them posted on pictures of the baby, etc...

I don't really want to give the MalibuBetty nor the AlmostChef links to parentals as I tend to not censor myself...but maybe everyone needs a blog these days?

So it begs the question....do i just start another one?
I don't want to start one just for Donut since we'll deffo be adding to our pastry arsenal and really don't want to commit to having a site per child - but maybe just one family website is a good way to go?

ack! what to do?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should just call it the Junod Bakeshop, heh heh.

Malibu Betty said...

its now up...teamjunod.blogspot.com is the family friendly site that we'll be putting up the family goodness