Thursday, March 12, 2009

My new friend...tre balm



I was pretty sad to move away from Cocoon Urban Day Spa which was across the street from our old place. I wasn't sad about leaving our old one bedroom apt or SOMA...but the spa, that was sad...

So after we moved over to the Presidio, I've been poking around on Yelp and walking around the new hood to see what's out there. I tried a couple of nail places and like one over the rest... and for spa time, have only been to this fabulous find and cannot say ENOUGH about it. I even Yelped it!

Tre Balm is on Sacramento between Presidio an Lyon (and conviently next to a nail place I like) and it is a cute little boutique on the main floor and the basement level has a few rooms for massage and facials and an area setup for makeup. AND if you buy a pack of three services, you get 15% off so I have a pack of three 90 minute pre-natal massages where each massage only costs like $95 bucks. I literally skipped home to tell Forrest "look at how much money I am saving!!" and he politely said "no comment."

No comments: