Sunday, June 11, 2006

Newest Rider


Linh and her new Specialized Ruby Comp. This was her first group ride...Forrest and I took Linh out to Canada road last Sunday for about an hour. Her new bike is big pimpin and I love the way the bike shop sold it to her "just think, you won't need to upgrade" uh, ok - but what if she hates cycling? You just sold a beginner a full carbon bike...

Regardless, I am stoked to have more of my female friends start cycling so I can cycle at a more leisurely pace with them on the weekends and catch up on what's going on versus having Forrest cycle by me insisting that I can go faster.

1 comment:

Malibu Betty said...

funny story about the bike ride...
Linh told me later that she was really saddle sore after the ride and was thinking "hmmm, if it's always like this, I don't know if I'm into this cycling thing" only to realize later that she had her shorts on backwards.

i have no desire to go faster, i'm content where i'm at