Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Home of the Cheese

I'm in Milwaukee...I'm in Wisconsin...hory shit....i'm in the home of the Packers. Too , bad it's not football season otherwise I'd stay a few extra days and try to score some tickets...heh - really this place is like my mecca.

In other news - I ate dinner tonight at the revolving rooftop restaurant at the Hyatt Regency. I had the cesar salad and the bacon wrapped scallops. I ALMOST said no to the cheddar croutons, thinking they were just bread with cheese...but oh no my friends...it was DEEP FRIED CHEDDAR CHEESE CUBES.

ps - Apparently George W is in town too...just a few blocks away from where I'm staying hosting a republican fundraiser - crazy.

ps2 - I ate 3.5 Dunkin Donuts today...bleh - thank goodness for O'Hare airport and their Dunkin Donuts :)

No comments: