Saturday, July 08, 2006

Movie Review: Devil Wears Prada

Today started with a 9 am bike ride with Linh and Hiroko in the Palo Alto around my office/Stanford University area.... we then progressed to the movies to watch "The Devil Wears Prada" and then off to a string of stores for assorted shopping and finally ending up in downtown Mountain View for a hot bowl of ramen at Ryowa.

Movie was pretty good...having read the book I definately noticed some differences in the story but the movie kept good pace and was entertaining. I actually really liked Meryl Streep's interpretation of Miranda...the ice bitch.... The ending was different..I think I liked the book ending better. Total chick flick but worth watching in the movies because you can see the outfits a lot better that way..heehee

1 comment:

Malibu Betty said...

it was the BLVH super date saturday