Thursday, July 27, 2006

A Letter from the DMV

It's public knowledge that I dislike driving and would be estatic to "lose" my license and have to take the train, bart, cycle or be driven around. In the past year I have had some bad luck in receiving moving violations. So I received a letter from the DMV. It sounds like an after school special intervention letter. I almost didn't believe it....so are some of my favorite excerpts
  • We do not want you to suffer those consequenses and want to help you avoid them.
  • We understand that you may believe you are a good driver
  • Good, caring people who make careless decisions
  • we are offering you a choice
  • we believe you are capable of makeing a change

i'm going to frame this letter and hang it on my wall for comic relief.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"We understand that you may believe you are a good driver"??

Yeesh, you ARE a good driver, though. I wonder how many letters they send out a year like that?

Our tax dollars at work!

Malibu Betty said...

I like to think I am but I did end up with 3 moving violations in a span of 1 year...so statistically I suck.