Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Harassing Encounter

This evening I drove over to Sushi Groove South on my way home to grab a bite to eat. I couldn't remember if it was closer to 10th or 11th st so I ended up parking on 9th street. Then I had to make the block and half journey down to the restaurant.

It's about 630 pm so there's a fair number of cars idling on the road in traffic...Mind you, I am neither dressed provocatively nor was I trolling the cars asking folks "hey baby, do you need a date." If you must know, I was wearing a knee length black skirt with heels and a long sleeved pink sweater - very conservative, if not old school business boring.

However, a middle aged portly fellow decides to yell out of the window of his car that "you can't fucking see your face" or something to that effect about my sunglasses. As if my sole life intention was to have him look at my face and await his comments.

Instantly, I shot back "Hey cocksucker, why don't you shut the fuck up!"

Never would have guessed that a truck driver was dressed like a librarian.

No comments: