Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Laura & Frederik's Wedding

OK, that is my favorite picture from their wedding. It's while they are headed up to the dance floor for their first dance. You can't see their happy, smiling faces, but I really like how the sun is starting to set and the sunlight beams in through the trees...just above their heads.

Welcome to the Vine Hill House and Laura & Frederik's wedding! whoot whoot!! That's a picture of the backyard area of the private home where the reception tables have been setup. Tables were named after their favorite movie names...very fitting given Frederik's profession. I must say, Linh and I were seated at the "Boogie Nights" table...yes, apparently we were the party table.



damn! who are those hot chicks?!?! note to self, always wear flats when hanging out with Laura. I look like a flagpole, I'm so tall next to those two. Well, at least I look skinny...if not like a giant.

The infamous 'Boogie Nights' table. From left to right: Judy, Ruben, Linh and Betty.

No comments: