Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Post Wedding Wine Tour


As part of the wedding weekend festivities, Laura and Frederik organized a wine tour complete with chartered bus - for those who wish to imbibe a little more ;) We started the day off at Viansa which wasn't bad...I picked up a bottle of their Super Tuscan and they had a really nice deli with oils, vinegars, spreads and other assorted snacks...to which I picked up a bottle of Pear Chardonnay vinegar... I wonder what that's gonna be like on food.

OK so I know we are adorable...but the taker of this photo was literally the gayest man I have ever met. So a group of young preppy looking fellows were taking a group picture to the left of where Linh and I are standing. I had a passing thought that they were cute...like in a young puppy dog sort of way. Linh said "i think they are gay, i heard two of them talking earlier" I said that I didn't think they were gay. At that exact moment, one of the boys comes to the front of the picture and bends over in front of everyone else "assuming the position." At that moment, I looked at Linh to say "yes, they are gay...and my gaydar is broken."

No comments: