Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Baby Bounty

The latest wash cycle in our house...PINK - or more aptly put...pastels :) That is the bounty in different stages of sorting and folding that we received from the Chinns. What's great is that our friends had daughters exactly a year before Donut is due so the seasons work out right for clothes and we get loads of hand me downs!!! Annelise, your closet is next - lol...

Once I started looking at all the baby stuff out there, I was just overwhelmed with the sheer amount of STUFF that is available and how everything is really only good for about 3 to 6 months because of baby size and weight...so instead of creating more waste, I am going to try and create a recycling program where after I use it...I can pass to another person who is having a baby.


Grandma and Grandpa bought Donut a towel, washcloth and bib set from their summer vacation in France. I had Forrest model the hooded towel....only to realize he looked like a member of the KKK. Eh, what can you do? It is kinda funny.

1 comment:

just jones said...

We're happy to share! We can't wait to meet the donut!!!