Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Movie Review: Stay

Saturday afternoon, Forrest and I stopped by the Lowes Metreon Movie theater and watched the movie, Stay. I didn't know what the movie was about because I am basically cut off from civilization without being able to watch TV on a regular basis at Casa de Kang. He said the movie was about dead people coming back to life and kind of hanging out in our world. Not in a "night of the living dead" sort of way...but like they come back to just live another life or something....interesting and creepy...maybe even spooky. The movie made me super uncomfortable and confused....but I think that was the intention, so all in all it was good. I really liked the way it was filmed..and the transitions from scene to scene were great. Forrest said it was similar in style to Mulholland Drive...and apparently the user reviews on Yahoo Movies agree as well.

Side Note: Naomi Watts is not that cute. I dunno why people are so crazy over her.

No comments: