Thursday, February 23, 2006

Snow Bunny

Tahoe Tahoe...where for art thou?
By no means is my snowboarding at "mind-boggling levels" (insert laugh here) but it is improving. And the relative improvement in my ability to snowboard is quite a bit since I started up a few years ago. This last trip up with Forrest, Craig and Brad, I was able to go down a variety of blue runs...even accidentally down a very short black diamond (hmmm). My super favorite moment (and to later be my "fish" story) is going down the half pipe. Really, it was nothing spectacular...not even noticeable - but the important thing is that I actually did it.

Holy crap, I may be less of a chicken shit than I thought.

BTW - - storm is coming soon...supposed to snow next Wed and weekend. I am contemplating taking friday off to snowboard. I'm so lame...I think I just like to think about taking days off to do this, or that...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your site kicks so much ass I can't believe it. You should start some web analytics. I typed this into Google "Betty Kang mind-boggling levels of snowboarding" and found your site.