Wednesday, February 22, 2006

View from the front seat

Lunchtime cycling. Wednesday was my first day riding outside on my lovely bicycle after a long winter hibernation. Seeing as how I work in Palo Alto near Stanford University, there's really no reason why I'm not outside every day riding around in the Los Altos Hills.

The pic above isn't the greatest as it just shows Foothill Expressway. But still lots of green edging the roads. I'll take more pics when I'm west of the 280...although I think I'll be too busy climbing to take any pictures.

Pretty soon I'm going to try commuting to work on by bicycle.

1 comment:

Malibu Betty said...

It was a solo ride on wednesday. And when I do get comfortable drafting, I definately won't be taking any pictures...

Just try to imagine that I'm actually at the front of the pack...haha